Florida Flight Elite
Cinco de Mayo
Clash of the Titans
Welcome the 4th Annual Florida Flight Elite Cinco de Mayo Clash of the Titans basketball Tournament. This event features the best talent throughout Florida showcasing their skills for family, friend and even scouts.
>> 2022 Event Sold Out <<
As an organization, we aim to provide an encouraging atmosphere for the entire family that will be remembered forever.
This event like other AAU events will feature some of the best teams in Northern and Southern Florida compete in a action packed weekend.
We would LOVE to invite your organization to our family event.
- Eligible Grades: 2nd to 12th (Boys & Girls)
- Age and Grade Based Tournament (depending on number of teams)
- 3 Games Guaranteed (Pool & Bracket Play)
- Awards: 1st and 2nd Place
- Seeding: Determined by Coach
- Registration Fee: $375 (Multi-Team Discounts Available)
- Locations: Coral Springs Complex (All gym addresses listed below and on Exposure Events)
- All games streamed on BallerStreamTv.com
- Scouting & Evaluations: SourceHoops
- Ranking: AAU World and National Points
- Certified High School Referees
- Eligibility: All teams and participants must be registered with AAU (aausports.org)
- Event Date: May 6th & 7th
- Registration Deadline: Monday May 1st, 2023
- Extreme safety COVID protocols in place at each facility
- Daily adult price is $15 per day
- Children ages 6-17 is $10 per day
- Daily tickets are valid for all gymnasiums for that day only
- All nonparticipants must show valid tournament pass to enter gymnasium otherwise a new pass is required
We intend to presents a professional appearance for all coaches. So, please refrain from coaching in basketball shorts, jeans, open toe shoes, tank tops, hats, sweat pants etc… We appreciate the following coaching attire:
- Collared Shirts
- Khaki Slacks/Khaki Style Shorts
- Coaching bands are to be worn the entire weekend.
- DO NOT call for seeding, scores, gym locations and directions since they will be posted on our website
- Check the website DAILY for changes to the schedule
Give Respect – Get Respect! Coaches, players and spectators must exhibit good sportsmanship during the tournament by showing respect for teammates, coaches, opponents, officials and support staff. Good sportsmanship supports the values of the game and our goal is to promote healthy competition in a positive and safe environment. Coaches are ultimately responsible for the behavior of their players and spectators. However, we reserve the right to have a team forfeit a game or to have e team suspended from the tournament if the coaches, players or spectators become unruly and/or unmanageable.
WHAT TO BRING TO CHECK IN
- Coral Spring Complex:
2501 riverside drive, coral springs, FL 33065
*** All teams must check-in at this location prior to second game to get your wristbands otherwise your team will forfeit the event so please plan accordingly
- A roster for each team must be submitted to the Tournament Director during check-in.
- Print and bring a copy of the roster to check-in
- You must add ALL players to your official team roster.
- Coach’s name must be on the team roster to receive band.
- Players not listed on your official roster will NOT be covered for insurance purposes and will NOT be allowed to participate.
- Information provided on the roster must be compete and accurate.
- Players cannot be added to the roster once the event has begun.
- A copy of each player’s AAU Membership card
- Birth certificate of each player.
- Current picture of each player.
- Current school year report card.
- Teams that fail to check-in will not be allowed to advance to bracket play.
- Teams will receive 3 coaching bands per team.
- Players and coaches must keep wristbands on at all time. In the event a player or coach removes their wristband, they will be required to check-in prior to entry into any gymnasium.
- Anyone who leaves the gymnasium for any reason must be temperature checked prior to re-entry
- After each game, coaches, players and fans must immediately exit the gymnasium.
- Handshakes after the game between teams are NOT allowed.
- After initial check-in, teams should arrive 30 minutes prior to their game.
- Home Team listed on top of bracket
All athletes and head coaches that participate in the AAU event must have a valid 2022-2023 AAU Card. Athlete membership cards cost $14 and coach membership card cost $16 and is valid until August 31st, 2023 for all sanctioned AAU Tournaments. Card may be purchased at www.AAUSports.org.