Florida Flight Elite
Welcome the 6th annual Florida Flight Elite Valentine Day basketball Tournament. This event features the best talent throughout Florida showcasing their skills for family, friend and even scouts.
As an organization, we aim to provide an encouraging atmosphere for the entire family that will be remembered forever.
We would LOVE to invite your organization to our family event.
- Eligible Grades: 2nd to 12th Boys & Girls
- Age and Grade Based Divisions
- 3 Games Guaranteed (Pool & Bracket Play)
- Awards: 1st and 2nd Place
- FREE Entry for ALL Division Winners Next Event
- Seeding: Determined by Coach
- Registration Fee: $375 (Multi-Team Discounts Available)
- Location: Fort Myers, FL (North Fort Myers Recreation Center, Wa-Ke Hatchee Recreation Center, Veterans Park)
- All games streamed on BallerStreamTV.com
- Scouting & Evaluations: SourceHoops
- Ranking: AAU World and National
- Certified High School Referee
- Eligibility: All teams and participants must be registered with AAU (aausports.org)
- Event Date: February 13th – 14th
- Registration Deadline: Monday February 8th, 2021
- Extreme safety COVID protocols in place at each facility
- Daily adult price is $10 per day
- Children ages 6-17 is $5.00 per day
- Daily tickets are valid for all gymnasiums for that day only
- All nonparticipants must show valid tournament pass to enter gymnasium otherwise a new pass is required
- Face Masks Required
- Temperature Checked at Entrance
- Physical Distance Maintained
- Event Area Sanitized After Each Game
- Central Hand Sanitizer
- Download Complete Health Guideline Protocol
We intend to presents a professional appearance for all coaches. So, please refrain from coaching in basketball shorts, jeans, open toe shoes, tank tops, hats, sweat pants etc… We appreciate the following coaching attire:
- Collared Shirts
- Khaki Slacks/Khaki Style Shorts
- Coaching bands are to be worn the entire weekend.
- DO NOT call for seeding, scores, gym locations and directions since they will be posted on our website
- Check the website DAILY for changes to the schedule
Give Respect – Get Respect! Coaches, players and spectators must exhibit good sportsmanship during the tournament by showing respect for teammates, coaches, opponents, officials and support staff. Good sportsmanship supports the values of the game and our goal is to promote healthy competition in a positive and safe environment. Coaches are ultimately responsible for the behavior of their players and spectators. However, we reserve the right to have a team forfeit a game or to have e team suspended from the tournament if the coaches, players or spectators become unruly and/or unmanageable.
WHAT TO BRING TO CHECK IN
ALL teams must check-in 1 hour prior to first game.
- A roster for each team must be submitted to the Tournament Director during check-in.
- Print and bring a copy of the roster to check-in
- You must add ALL players to your official team roster.
- Coach’s name must be on the team roster to receive band.
- Players not listed on your official roster will NOT be covered for insurance purposes and will NOT be allowed to participate.
- Information provided on the roster must be compete and accurate.
- Players cannot be added to the roster once the event has begun.
- A copy of each player’s AAU Membership card
- Birth certificate of each player.
- Current picture of each player.
- Current school year report card.
- Teams that fail to check-in will not be allowed to advance to bracket play.
- Teams will receive 3 coaching bands per team.
- Players and coaches my keep wristbands on at all time. In the event a player or coach removes their wristband, they will be required to check-in prior to entry into any gymnasium.
Our Organization has teamed up with a local non-profit, Lee County Sports Housing, to offer discounted hotel accommodations for this event.
A team of local reservation specialists will share their knowledge of each hotel’s amenities; also the best beaches, attractions, shopping, and restaurants.
Reservation specialists are available Monday through Friday, 9AM – 5PM Eastern Time by calling 239-541-1800 (888-529-6588 toll free).
Discounted rates are only available by calling the above numbers or reserving DIRECTLY through the event’s housing website link: Florida Flight Elite Valentine’s Day Tournament (February 13-14, 2021)
Please click the link to view accommodation choices/rates and reserve your lodging. Everyone is encouraged to reserve through this special housing link!
All athletes and head coaches that participate in the AAU event must have a valid 2020-2021 AAU Card. Athlete membership cards cost $14 and coach membership card cost $16 and is valid until August 31st, 2021 for all sanctioned AAU Tournaments. Card may be purchased at www.AAUSports.org.